Limitations on Liability
- The content of our website, and the services we deliver are provided “as is”. If you are considering making a decision based on information on this site which may cost you money, you are in the best interest to guard against loss and damage and so you agree that you make such decisions entirely at your own risk.
- Access to the site is not warranted to be uninterrupted or fault free. Our services may be interrupted at any time, or cease operation altogether. We take no responsibility for any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on our website.
- We make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, of any kind about the accuracy, completeness, currency or functionality of the information available via our website. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website. Under no circumstances shall we or our principals, shareholders, officers, directors, or employees be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through our website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through our website.
- To the full extent permissible by law, we are not responsible for any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on our website, or for any conduct by users of our website.
- In no event shall we, our principals, shareholders, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any games or the information on our website. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
- PLEASE NOTE: Where it is not possible to totally exclude liability, to the fullest extent possible, liability is limited to re-supply or the cost of re supply of the defective services, at our option.
- All content and data included on our website, including but not limited to graphics, text, logos, button icons, and software, is our property, or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws. No content may be reproduced or used without express written permission from us and any other copyright holder.
- Trademarks not owned by us that appear on our website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
- Any images of persons or personalities contained on our website shall not be an indication of endorsement of any particular product or our service unless otherwise specifically indicated.
- Please direct complaints about content on our website, chat rooms, postings, and travelling companions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Various graphics, text and links are provided by third parties. The material may be inaccurate or infringe the rights of third parties. If you believe any material infringes your rights or those of a third party, or is misleading, deceptive, likely to mislead or likely to deceive, please write to email@example.com providing the following information:
- evidence of authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. You should be aware that, under the Copyright Act 1968, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and legal fees.
Right to Suspend or Terminate Account
1. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account, or the use of our services without notice, at our sole discretion, but we will terminate your account if:
- you have not paid your account by the due date;
- you otherwise breach these Terms;
- we cannot verify or authenticate the registration information you provide;
- we, in our absolute discretion, decide that you have ceased to use your account; or
- we decide to cease providing our service.
2. You may terminate your account at any time by giving us notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notices may be given to you at your last known address or e-mail address. Notices to us can be sent to email@example.com.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed according to the law of Western Australia and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Western Australia in respect of any litigation that might arise in relation to our website.
- If any provision of this agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any other provision.
- If you have a question or concern about these Terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.